Later this week I will be attending a wedding! (yay!) I’ll be sure to vlog it and do a blog post on my outfit. With summer weddings come the issue of what to wear. In the summer everything is white, open backed, short, and not appropriate for a wedding. While shopping for my summer wedding dress I have found a few rules that made my shopping experience better:
1. Do not wear white! (This is a given at all times)
2. Do try something with a fun print and lots of color! (Adelyn Rae Floral Print Jacquard Fit & Flare Dress • $92 YES.)
3. You should know the type of wedding it’s going to be and what is appropriate. And if not ask a friend who is also attending what they’re wearing!
4. Above the knee is perfect, anything less may be too short.
5. “One can never be over dressed or over educated” -Oscar Wilde (#Wordstoliveby)
6. If it’s outside on grass then heels may not be the best option.
Below are my top 10 wedding dresses that are under $100. They are in no order because they are all perfect in their own special way!
Adelyn Rae Floral Print Jacquard Fit & Flare Dress • $92
Shift in Perspective Yellow Shift Dress • rsvp • $84
Tahari Lace & Jacquard Sheath Dress • Tahari • $88.80
Factory scalloped trim dress • J.Crew Factory • $49
Adelyn Rae Stripe Cross Back Fit & Flare Dress • $98
Hold Me Closer Mint Dress • rsvp • $93
Lucca Couture Drop-Waist Shift Dress • Lucca Couture • $49.99
Adrianna Papell Women’s Sleeveless Sheath Dress • Adrianna Papell • $98
Maeve Tea Garden Sheath • Anthropologie • $99.95
Julian Taylor Women’s Sleeveless Floral Printed Fit and Flare Dress • Julian Taylor • $32.88